America’s Grasslands Conference
Register for the 2017 America’s Grasslands Conference via the National Wildlife Federation’s website.
Tuesday, November 14 – Thursday, November 16, 2017 at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Fort Worth, Texas.
Registration check-in will take place in the main lobby on the 2nd floor of the Fort Worth Hilton on Tuesday, November 14th, from 3:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. and on Wednesday, November 15th from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Late arrivals can pick-up their materials at the registration desk after 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday.
The hotel has paid valet parking. Otherwise, please refer to this link for parking in Downtown Fort Worth.
- There will be optional field trips starting at 8:00/8:30am on November 14th leaving from the Hilton, Fort Worth.
- The conference program will begin with registration and poster and exhibitor set up from 3:00-5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 14th at the Hilton, Fort Worth.
- A welcome reception from 5:00-9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 14th will be held at the Botanical Research Institute of Texas.
- On Wednesday evening November 15th, we will have a barbeque at the Fort Worth Nature Center. Buses will be available to shuttle attendees from the hotel to the two events
- The final session will conclude at 5:00 pm on Thursday, November 16th.
Super Shuttle provides service between DFW and Fort Worth with a stop at the Fort Worth Hilton. Please visit Super Shuttle
for more information.
A hotel room block with discounted rates has been reserved at the Hilton Fort Worth. To book your reservations, call 817-870-2100 and request the America’s Grasslands Conference. “NWF” room block. The group code is “NWF”. Reservations at the group rate can also be made online at hotel block
. This discounted room rate will be available only until October 20th
, so make your reservations early
The Hilton is where the conference will be held. For Tuesday night’s opening reception at the Botanical Research Institute of Texas, a complimentary shuttle service will be available from the hotel at designated times.
Late Arrivals/Early Departures/Cancellations
f you must cancel your registration, please do so as soon as possible. Cancellation requests must be received by November 1st, 2017
if you are requesting a refund and you will incur a $50 processing fee. Requests are to be emailed to Carolyn Howard at email@example.com
by November 1st, 2017
. Due to guarantees we must give prior to the conference, refunds are not available after November 1st, 2017
. Registrants who do not cancel their registration by November 1st are responsible for the entire conference registration fees even if you do not attend the conference.
We will accommodate substitutions (of attendee name) requests.
For questions regarding your registration, call 919-513-2798, fax 919-515-7614 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For program information, contact Lekha Knuffman at the National Wildlife Federation at email@example.com or 202-797-6649.